Great Gamer's Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fr0z3nD3m1s3
Administrator
Administrator
Fr0z3nD3m1s3

Motto : I want fries.

Forum Points : 4106

Xbox GT : Mystix Ninja

Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop Empty
PostSubject: Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop   Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:13 pm

Hello, and welcome to:
FR0Z3N'S LOGO WORKSHOP

I am Fr0z3nD3m1s3 and I make logos. I've currently been training for GFX design for a year now and I'm hoping to do this as a profession. I do Facebook covers, avatars, sig banners (as you see in the banner thread), signature logos, website graphic design (ex. I did the current G3 logo almost one year ago and it was my first project), and anything on YouTube that involves pics.

I am hired by personal IRL friend known on YouTube as MrHorrorGalore (moohoohoo on G3) as his GFX designer and I would like to extend this offer to you. Not only will I use this post as a showcase for all of my artwork, but I will also use this thread for requests. NO PMing me on YouTube, you must order your logo by replying to this thread or PMing me on here.

I give all rights to my logos to the users who request for the logo to be made. So, I will only display logos that people allow me to.

EXAMPLES:

Sig Banners:
Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop Willar10
(Bwillie0 fan club)

Website GFX design:
Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop Image110
(G3 Gaming logo)

YouTube photos:
Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop Dalton11
(MrHorrorGalore's YouTube pic)

Like I said, feedback and requests are welcome. I don't to video animations, I get asked that a lot.
Back to top Go down
thejoshb
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Points : 4058

PostSubject: Re: Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop   Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop EmptyMon May 20, 2013 2:08 pm

I implore you, that if you truly want to do gfx art design for a living, hit it hard and heavy now. It will all come down to experience and ability when you are looking for a job. DO NOT blow any time or money at college to "learn" this. You will just amass a freakishly large debt load without any benefit to you in real life.

Now with that being said, if you have time or are wanting something to do, you can make me a banner or something, that you create without any direct imput from me, going solely on what you think will gel with my personality. This could be pretty good practice for what you may encounter in a career in art design.
Back to top Go down
bl1i8n2k
No-Life
No-Life
bl1i8n2k

Motto : Author of GH:B-182

Forum Points : 4057

Xbox GT : BL1I8N2K

PostSubject: Re: Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop   Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Could a "bl1i8n2k" sig banner be made? I need something to go with my RB2 completion banner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop   Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop Empty

Back to top Go down

Fr0z3n's Logo Workshop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Great Gamer's Garage :: General Stuff :: Artwork-
Jump to: