Great Gamer's Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I started making t-shirts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thejoshb
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Points : 4065

So I started making t-shirts Empty
PostSubject: So I started making t-shirts   So I started making t-shirts EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:58 pm

So in an effort to make me some more scratch to enjoy living life more, I started making, well designing, t-shirts and stuff. In case anyone is looking for any new clothing, maybe you should check it out and possibly like something. The ideas all come from the bottomless pit that is my mind so who knows what will be made into a shirt. I just started it this morning so most of my stuff is being approved and then being posted within the next 24hrs and Im still trying to get my site into a nice, usable experience. So its obviously still a work in progress. Check it out if you're interested.

www.zazzle.com/thejoshb

For those of you that don't know what zazzle is, its a site that lets you create your own store and load up your own ideas for shirts/hats/mugs/cups/etc. You can decide what you want your designs to be on and you can set up how much you want your royalties be on said products. Its free and pretty easy. So if any of you guys are interested in doing it yourself, sign-up and start making stuff. I think you have to be at least 13 to do it. So you may want to check into that if/when you decide you want to do it. And obviously you wouldn't want to put anything copyrighted on there.

So yeah. Check it out and let me know what you guys think and if you have any questions about doing it yourself. I will be having a ton more stuff to come on there, once I get the time.
Back to top Go down
PolishWeener
No-Life
No-Life
PolishWeener

Forum Points : 4162

Xbox GT : Polish Weener

PostSubject: Re: So I started making t-shirts   So I started making t-shirts EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:25 pm

I feel the excessive need to make T-Shirts that parody all the annoying things about Windows, such as nagging updates and requiring admin permission to install certain things.
Back to top Go down
Fr0z3nD3m1s3
Administrator
Administrator
Fr0z3nD3m1s3

Motto : I want fries.

Forum Points : 4113

Xbox GT : Mystix Ninja

PostSubject: Re: So I started making t-shirts   So I started making t-shirts EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:48 pm

PolishWeener wrote:
I feel the excessive need to make T-Shirts that parody all the annoying things about Windows, such as nagging updates and requiring admin permission to install certain things.
I'd buy them.
Back to top Go down
thejoshb
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Points : 4065

PostSubject: Re: So I started making t-shirts   So I started making t-shirts EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:57 pm

PolishWeener wrote:

Then make em. Its free. And the sooner you do it, the less likely it is that someone else will come up with the idea. The way I look at it, why the hell not try and make, what is in the grand scheme of things, easy money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I started making t-shirts   So I started making t-shirts Empty

Back to top Go down

So I started making t-shirts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Great Gamer's Garage :: General Stuff :: General Discussion-
Jump to: