Great Gamer's Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rule #24

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXTheReapsterXx
Nerd
Nerd

Motto : Troll Service Inc

Forum Points : 4057

Xbox GT : xXTheReapsterXx
PSN ID : DeadlyReaper119
Steam ID : Jshkohler

Rule #24 Empty
PostSubject: Rule #24   Rule #24 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:22 am

Split from: https://g3gaming.forumotion.com/t11-the-windows-hate-thread
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know there are a lot of things I hate. From like campers to wreckers, but the #1 thing I hate the most is truck drivers. I know what you guys are going to say, they drive trucks and deliver everything in the country. Well what I am trying to say is that I hate the drivers. I can tell you why, one day I was coming home from college and there was a semi-truck right next to me. I was half way past his trailer and there was a suzuki sidekick truck in front of me. The suzuki was already past the semi and I was at least at the right side door of the cab. All of a sudden, I am half an inch of being slamed into the guardrail. I am lucky that I went to the breakdown lane or I would of had 7 tons on top of me. So I get back up on the road and I get past him. I fliped him the bird and got off at the next exit and looked to my left. He was still on the highway laughing at me. I got back on the highway and got my 9mm pistol and shot all of his trailers tires out. He pulled over and so did I. Me and him just started arguing and I punched him in the face and threw him to the ground. I told him if he ever done that again he would have a bullet in his head. The point to this story is to tell you that I hate truck drivers and also always keep a 9mm pistol in the glove box.
Back to top Go down
PolishWeener
No-Life
No-Life
PolishWeener

Forum Points : 4186

Xbox GT : Polish Weener

Rule #24 Empty
PostSubject: Rule #24   Rule #24 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 11:52 am

Rule #24

Please ban this man instead of locking a thread that was on topic up until this point.
Back to top Go down

Rule #24
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Great Gamer's Garage :: General Stuff :: Post Hall Of Fame-
Jump to: