Great Gamer's Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reviving the Forum for Summer 2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TyBerns
BANNED!
TyBerns

Forum Points : 4066

Xbox GT : TyBerns

Reviving the Forum for Summer 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Reviving the Forum for Summer 2013   Reviving the Forum for Summer 2013 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 9:49 am

If we did revive this forum for the summer, who would we be seriously into it and what would you want to be added, fixed, deleted ect.
Back to top Go down
thejoshb
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Points : 4086

Reviving the Forum for Summer 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reviving the Forum for Summer 2013   Reviving the Forum for Summer 2013 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 5:09 pm

This is a very serious statement I'm about to make.  This version of this site was just created what, a couple months ago.  How is it that "reviving" the site is even considered a possibility?  It has been unable to get any traction to take off.  Reviving it is completely out of the realm of possibility.  

I have no idea how a forum should be run to be popular or whatever, but whatever it is that is happening here isn't cutting it.  I have no idea how to make something online successful.  Maybe someone should try and track someone down that has experience running a popular forum.
Back to top Go down

Reviving the Forum for Summer 2013
Page 1 of 1