Great Gamer's Garage
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PolishWeener
No-Life
No-Life
PolishWeener

Forum Points : 4168

Xbox GT : Polish Weener

Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials Empty
PostSubject: Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials   Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials EmptyFri May 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Here's the first tutorial:

Make sure to subscribe to the PW Redstone Channel for future videos.

Last edited by PolishWeener on Wed May 29, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PolishWeener
No-Life
No-Life
PolishWeener

PostSubject: Re: Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials   Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:49 pm

First tutorial is up. I plan on having the newest tutorial embedded, and older videos as just links.
Back to top Go down
Sulurulez
Gamer
Gamer
Sulurulez

Motto : I am Batman

Forum Points : 4045

Xbox GT : Sulurulez
PSN ID : Sulumon

PostSubject: Re: Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials   Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:57 pm

Great job Polish, I enjoyed the tutorial. You should probably add an outro at the end. It ended kind of abruptly.
Back to top Go down
WHTZT2U
Nerd
Nerd
WHTZT2U

Motto : Suit up to clock out.

Forum Points : 4079

Xbox GT : WHTZT2U

PostSubject: Re: Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials   Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:43 pm

So that's what PolishWeener sounds like without a faulty Xbox mic. Also nice job on the video and stuff.
Back to top Go down
PolishWeener
No-Life
No-Life
PolishWeener

PostSubject: Re: Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials   Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback. I was thinking of adding an outro, but I'm not really sure what to put in it. I don't have enough videos (or the technical know-how) to make those fancy "here are my other videos" pages at the end of my vids. I guess I could add song credits, but its my personal remix anyways.
Back to top Go down
SodaDew
Gamer
Gamer
SodaDew

Forum Points : 4040

Xbox GT : kurt9893
Steam ID : SodaDew

PostSubject: Re: Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials   Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:44 am

I liked it! Your explanation was clear with zero flaw, and the timing with the voice over was almost dean-on!
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/SodaDew
Fr0z3nD3m1s3
Administrator
Administrator
Fr0z3nD3m1s3

Motto : I want fries.

Forum Points : 4119

Xbox GT : Mystix Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials   Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials EmptyTue May 07, 2013 4:24 pm

I seriously would've never guessed that this was post-commentary.

Well done to say the least. I've been subbed to your channel for about a long ass time, so I'll be updated via this thread and YouTube. Also, the commentary and video quality was great. Enjoyed every minute of it. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
PolishWeener
No-Life
No-Life
PolishWeener

PostSubject: Re: Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials   Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials EmptyFri May 17, 2013 4:22 pm

I'm going to try to make another tutorial this weekend, depends on whether or not I can clear out my sinuses. Don't want to sound nasally.

On another note, I spent a lot of time watching Minecraft Mod showcases today, and my interest in mods has been sparked. The guys tend to be funny, but there is a lot of screaming, a lot of messing up, and a lot of things they don't cover. I want to do something with mods to atone for these guys' terrible videos. I'm actually thinking about doing a series where I take things from mods and suggest (to Mojang) how they should be implemented into official Minecraft. Crafting recipes and all. Or I could just do plain mod showcases.

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
PolishWeener
No-Life
No-Life
PolishWeener

PostSubject: Re: Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials   Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials EmptyWed May 29, 2013 3:58 pm

I am going to try to do two videos tonight, provided something doesn't pop up.

The first will be an informational video detailing how I plan to organize my channel, as well as some info about the types of Minecraft vids I will be doing this summer.

The second video will show you the amazing thing I found last night while I was playing with Ian.

IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!
Back to top Go down
PolishWeener
No-Life
No-Life
PolishWeener

PostSubject: Re: Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials   Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:07 pm

I have decided to make a completely separate YouTube account for my Minecraft videos. The first video is being uploaded to the new account and linked in this OP. You are welcome to subscribe/unsubscribe wherever you feel the need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials   Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials Empty

Back to top Go down

Polish Weener's Minecraft Tutorials
Page 1 of 1